Baby's death becomes the first to be 'associated with cannabis' in the US, report states
A baby boy death has prompted a debate among doctors after it was claimed that he died of a marijuana overdose. After suffering from a seizure, the 11-month-old died from heart failure in 2015 in Colorado hospital. Doctors subsequently produced a ...
Pro-Pot Lobby Up in Smoke: First Ever Alleged Death From Cannabis OverdoseSputnik International
Can You Overdose on Marijuana? Baby Becomes First Ever Death from Ingesting Too Much Cannabis, Doctors ClaimNewsweek
Doctor who wrote study about baby boy dying after cannabis exposure now says death not related to marijuanaNew York Daily News
all 98 news articles »