It seems New Zealand politicians lack the testicular fortitude to lead New Zealand in the direction of becoming a more compassionate society,
Dear Winston Peters
We would like to offer our congratulations to you and the New Zealand First Party, for winning your seats into Parliament.
We are writing to invite you to consider meeting with a delegation from the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party, to discuss progressing Cannabis Law Reform, as part of the new government arrangement.
Open Letter To Jacinda Ardern & The Labour Party about the urgency for cannabis law reform.
In the wake of the recent election the new government seems more prone to liberalising cannabis laws than ever before,
And with a referendum on cannabis on the Greens agenda for 2020,
We are now communicating with the Greens to let them know that ALCP is here to assist them in any way we can.
Especially with the referendum, as it is inextricably tied to the memory of Helen Kelly.
Dear St Albans Residents
Thank you for the opportunity to share our poilcies
and what they mean for the voter.
The Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party exists to legalise cannabis for
recreational, spiritual, medicinal and industrial puroposes,
to empower people to work together for peace and true justice;
and to institute a proper and just balance between the power of
the state and the rights of the individual. We believe
adults have the freedom of choice unless that choice harms
other people or the planet.
- Cannabis 101: The science behind your high - Daily Californian
- Woman returns from round-the-world travelling to find huge cannabis farm in her home - Metro
- Tech behind cryptocurrency unites with cannabis - New York Post
- Letters: Politicians well behind times on cannabis - New Zealand Herald
- Harder than meth: The drug that's killing Kiwis at an alarming rate - New Zealand Herald
- In Hollywood, Cannabis Is Part of the Creative Process - Leafly
- Watch This: People on Blind Dates Break the Ice With Cannabis - Leafly
- Govt subsidy for medicinal cannabis firm unlikely - Jones - Radio New Zealand
- Regional Economic Minister Shane Jones won't fund Kiwi medicinal cannabis company - Newshub
- Cannabis Consortium has Secured a Steady Supply of Medical Grade Oil for its Products - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- How $160m medical cannabis deal could transform a small East Coast town - New Zealand Herald
- Cannabis deal could transform Ruatoria - NZCity
- 5 facts about cannabis laws in Germany - Deutsche Welle
- Cannabis Industry Heads to Washington to Tell Congress What It Needs to Thrive - Entrepreneur
- Cannabis Industry Leaders and All Three Levels of Government Converging at Conference in Calgary on March 2nd ... - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- CannabisNewsWire Announces Publication on High-Potential Integrations Forming in Booming Cannabis Industry - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- I shouldn't be criminalised for using cannabis to ease my constant pain - The Guardian
- Cannabis haul worth millions goes up in smoke as part of police crackdown on hidden bush farms - ABC Online
- New Zealand company to export medicinal cannabis worth $160m - Newshub
- Stolen property, guns, cannabis lead to two arrests in Napier - The Dominion Post