Dear Winston Peters
We would like to offer our congratulations to you and the New Zealand First Party, for winning your seats into Parliament.
We are writing to invite you to consider meeting with a delegation from the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party, to discuss progressing Cannabis Law Reform, as part of the new government arrangement.
Open Letter To Jacinda Ardern & The Labour Party about the urgency for cannabis law reform.
In the wake of the recent election the new government seems more prone to liberalising cannabis laws than ever before,
And with a referendum on cannabis on the Greens agenda for 2020,
We are now communicating with the Greens to let them know that ALCP is here to assist them in any way we can.
Especially with the referendum, as it is inextricably tied to the memory of Helen Kelly.
Dear St Albans Residents
Thank you for the opportunity to share our poilcies
and what they mean for the voter.
The Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party exists to legalise cannabis for
recreational, spiritual, medicinal and industrial puroposes,
to empower people to work together for peace and true justice;
and to institute a proper and just balance between the power of
the state and the rights of the individual. We believe
adults have the freedom of choice unless that choice harms
other people or the planet.
Watch video on youtube: https://youtu.be/MsRakpM1i_w
- Cannabis Ice Cream Is Here to Mellow Out the Family During Thanksgiving - AlterNet
- Across State Lines: One Medical Cannabis Refugee's Journey to Colorado and Back - Leafly
- My Word: Assemblymember Bonta applauds Alameda council's new cannabis regulations - East Bay Times
- LA and California Start to Open Doors to Legal Recreational Pot Sellers - L.A. Weekly
- News - Daily Telegraph
- Magnetic Magazine's 2017 Cannabis Inspired Holiday Gift Guide - Magnetic Magazine (blog)
- Cannabis Technology: How Entrepreneurs Can Maximize Contribution to a Rapidly Expanding Industry - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- MariMed Expands to Maryland with Opening of Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Hagerstown - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Survey: Stress Management, Pain Relief Top Reasons Women Consume Cannabis - PR Newswire (press release)
- Lift partners with MADD Canada for first of its kind cannabis retail training program and data solution - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Dealer avoids jail after judges offer 'lifeline' - Stuff.co.nz
- Cannabis sales price, tax bite remain unknown - Whitehorse Star
- 87% of Canadian cannabis producers say industry consolidation inevitable: Survey - BNN
- Don't Blame Wildfires for Rising California Cannabis Prices - Leafly
- Customs issue warning over cannabis seed websites – 'no way this is legal' - TVNZ
- Family Doctors In Malta Will Be Able To Prescribe Medical Cannabis Under New Legislation - Lovin Malta (press release)
- Delta cannabis producer secures $40m supply agreement with New Brunswick - Vancouver Sun
- Where will you be able to buy cannabis in Massachusetts when sales start? - The Cannabist
- Entrepreneurs See Opportunity Addressing Consumer Demand for Pesticide-Free Cannabis - Entrepreneur
- MS News That Caught My Eye Last Week: Cannabis Studies, Oral Therapy Study, and Exercising with Wii - Multiple Sclerosis News Today