Dear Winston Peters
We would like to offer our congratulations to you and the New Zealand First Party, for winning your seats into Parliament.
We are writing to invite you to consider meeting with a delegation from the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party, to discuss progressing Cannabis Law Reform, as part of the new government arrangement.
Open Letter To Jacinda Ardern & The Labour Party about the urgency for cannabis law reform.
In the wake of the recent election the new government seems more prone to liberalising cannabis laws than ever before,
And with a referendum on cannabis on the Greens agenda for 2020,
We are now communicating with the Greens to let them know that ALCP is here to assist them in any way we can.
Especially with the referendum, as it is inextricably tied to the memory of Helen Kelly.
Dear St Albans Residents
Thank you for the opportunity to share our poilcies
and what they mean for the voter.
The Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party exists to legalise cannabis for
recreational, spiritual, medicinal and industrial puroposes,
to empower people to work together for peace and true justice;
and to institute a proper and just balance between the power of
the state and the rights of the individual. We believe
adults have the freedom of choice unless that choice harms
other people or the planet.
Watch video on youtube: https://youtu.be/MsRakpM1i_w
- Alberta medical marijuana supplier expands sales to Italy - CBC.ca
- 'Beyonce Takes THC': The Week in Cannabis Quotes - Leafly
- Canadian cannabis firm Aurora in talks to buy both CanniMed and Newstrike -sources - Reuters
- Tourists smoking cannabis in California could get banned from the country for LIFE – even though it's legal - The Sun
- Whangarei women hope medical cannabis plan blooms - New Zealand Herald
- John Roughan: Regulating cannabis would be a costly proposition - New Zealand Herald
- Welsh MPs back rescheduling of cannabis for medicinal use - The Pharmaceutical Journal
- NetworkNewsWire Announces Publication on Investment Options within Cannabis Sub-sectors - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- NetworkNewsWire Announces Publication on Opportunities Amid Cannabis Crackdown - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Cannabis users 'likely to feel alienated and deceived' - Metro
- After years of shutting out Canada's cannabis industry, BMO has broken the ice - VICE News
- Nebraskans could vote on medical cannabis under constitutional amendment proposed by Lincoln lawmaker - Omaha World-Herald
- Canadian cannabis firm CanniMed in talks with suitor Aurora - Reuters
- Cannabis growing starts house fire in Moerewa, Northland house - New Zealand Herald
- Cannabis: Brain alterations may explain feelings of alienation - Medical News Today
- NetworkNewsWire Announces Publication on Canada's Emerging Cannabis Subculture Driving Opportunity - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Police seek second suspect after import of cannabis (updated) - Cyprus Mail
- Re-criminalizing cannabis is worse than 1930s 'reefer madness' - The Conversation US
- Man admits to dealing cannabis for three years - Stuff.co.nz
- Using cannabis helped ease 'frightening' tremors - BBC News